Hey folks, hope you’re doing great!
I have just uploaded a new video on my channel and it’s about Top 9 Best Cafes in Milan! As you may or may not know, I’ve been living in Milan for 5 years now, so I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite places with you.
Here I’ve decided to make a list of those places with their address and links on websites, so that you can do your own research as well:
- Duomo 21 Terrace, located in Duomo square (surprise-surprise!), if you’re looking at the Duomo Cathedral, it’ll be on your left. Look for the sign with Duomo 21 written on it, because the entrance is a bit hidden. Website: http://www.duomo21.it/eng/Terrazza-Duomo-21
- Terrazza Aperol, also located in Duomo Square. The entrance is through Autogrill. It’s more crowded in here, but they have a great variety of Spritz cocktails and an amazing view on Duomo. Website: http://www.terrazzaaperol.it/en/home/
- Ceresio 7. A restaurant by DSquared, amazing terrace with two swimming pools, beautiful view. Very tasteful interior design. Address: via Ceresio 7, 20154, Milano. Website: http://www.ceresio7.com/en/index
- Osteria con Vista. Amazing terrace with a view on Sempione Park, located on the top of the Triennale Design Museum, which you have to visit obviously! Address: Viale Alemagna Emilio 6, 20121, Milano. Website: http://www.osteriaconvista.it/
- Armani Bamboo Bar. On the top of Armani Hotel, in the center of Milan. Stunning interiors, very kind staff, great for a lunch, aperitivo or just a coffee break. Address: via Alessandro Manzoni 31, 2o121, Milano. Website: http://www.armanihotelmilano.com/en/dine/bamboo-bar
- Le Biciclette. Really cute place, great for an aperitivo. Address: via Giovanni Battista Torti 2, 20123, Milano Website: http://www.lebiciclette.com/?useLng=en
- 10 Corso Como. This place is a super-combo: a cafe/bar, designer shop, an art gallery with free entrance, which I actually mentioned already in this post, book store and a terrace with an interesting view. Address: Corso Como 10, 20154, Milano. Website: http://www.10corsocomo.com/
- LùBar. A very instagramable cafe on the territory of the Gallery of Modern Art. Address: Via Palestro 16, 20121, Milano. Website: https://www.lubarstreetfood.com/en/
- Villa Necchi Campliglio cafe. This cafe is located on the inside of Villa Necchi Campiglio garden, I really advise you visit this one, it’s so beautiful! Also, next to this villa, there’s another private one, where you can see flamingos, see some pictures here. Porta Venezia district is full of surprises. Address: via Mozart 14, 20122, Milano. Website: there’s no official website, so I’ll leave the TripAdvisor link: https://goo.gl/8fZ5LD
If you haven’t seen the video, check it out: